Login to CWRULink
- Open an Internet browser (FireFox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) and navigate to CWRULink (https://case-csm.symplicity.com/sso/students). The student login uses CWRU Single Sign-On to authenticate users to CWRULink Career Center. If you are not logged in automatically, enter your CWRU network ID and password on the CWRU Single Sign-On page to login and display your CWRULink home page.
Find Student Employment and/or Work-Study Job Postings
- Click on the Jobs tab to view all CWRULink job postings. This includes Student Employment (Federal Work-Study and non-Work Study positions), Internships, Practicums, Coops, and permanent employment opportunities.
- To filter job postings and view Student Employment and/or Federal Work-Study jobs only, Click – Advanced Search.
- In the Position Type box, Select – Student Employment and/or Federal Work Study.
- Click the Search button.
Apply for a Student Employment and/or Federal Work Study Job
- Browse to the job for which you’d like to apply. Click on the job title to view the job specifics.
- Click the Student Employment Application link in the RELATED RESOURCES box to launch the interactive Adobe PDF application.
- Download the Student Employment Application interactive PDF to your computer or laptop. Complete all fields on the Application and save the form.
- Upload the completed form to your CWRULink profile.
- Click the Resumes & Resume Books tab and Select the Resumes & Documents option from the drop-down menu.
- On the Resumes & Documents page, Click the Add New button.
- Type a name for your Student Employment Application in the Label field box.
- Click the Document Type button labeled Student Employment Application.
- Click the Browse button to navigate to the location where your Student Employment Application PDF file is stored. Select the file.
- When you have successfully selected the Student Employment Application PDF that you would like to submit, Click the Submit button. The Resumes & Documents page will display a list of documents you have uploaded.
Note: each student employment position requires its own Student Employment Application, i.e., one application for each job for which you apply. If you apply for more than one Federal Work-Study or non-Work Study job you will need to post more than one Student Employment Application to the Resumes & Documents page.
- Return to the Jobs page to view the job posting for which you would like to apply. Click the Apply button.
- Select the Student Employment Application from the drop-down list. You may upload a resume by clicking the Add New button.
- Click the Submit button. You will receive an acknowledgement that your Student Employment Application has been submitted. The Employer will receive a copy of your Student Employment Application via email.
Please call the CWRU Help Desk @ (216) 368-HELP if you have difficulty logging in to the CWRULink Career Center. Thank you for using CWRULink Career Center for Student Employment!