Skip to Main Content
CWRU Links
Financial Aid

Continuing Students

Continuing Students

Retaining Financial Aid

Applying for Aid as a Continuing Student

To qualify for financial aid consideration for the following school year, CWRU students who receive need-based financial aid from the university, including grants, Federal Work-Study, or any university or federal loans must apply by for financial aid by completing the FAFSA, CWRU Financial Aid Form (available from the My Financial Aid portal) and any other required forms by April 1.

Log in to My Financial Aid view your required documents. 

Meeting Minimum Standards

Students who are awarded scholarships based on academic achievement or potential by Case Western Reserve University are expected to perform at an appropriate academic level and maintain good conduct in the community. Review the criteria for scholarship retention and the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy.